Mission, Vision, Goals & Core Values
Promote individual talents and maximize each student’s potential.
In active partnership with families and the community, we will foster personal development, intellectual growth, and prepare each student to contribute and succeed as a productive and responsible global citizen.
- Personalization: We will develop the whole child by recognizing the uniqueness of each student as a scholar, citizen, athlete, and community member.
- Learning Experiences: We will create and support a collaborative learning climate and culture of continuous improvement and professional learning.
- Communication: We will reinforce via staff, parents, students, and community members a collaborative and clear communication plain including norms and expectations via all forms of communication.
- Respect: We believe in creating a safe, secure learning environment where respect, honesty, and appreciation of individual differences are fostered.
- Collaboration: We believe cultivating and maintaining partnerships is essential.
- High Expectations: We believe maintaining rigorous standards and high expectations for all students are key to academic excellence and lifelong learning.
- Responsibility: We believe that motivating students to become independent learners leads to taking responsibility for their own learning.
- Equity: We believe in providing all students with a balanced curriculum aligned with quality instruction.
- Pride: We believe in instilling a sense of pride in our schools and community.