Norton Public Schools now uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification in your preferred language
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6 p.m. daily
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Opt-Out & Opt-In:
We promise to only send you information closely related to school.
You can opt-out at any time by:
- clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of your emails &
- clicking opt-out on text alerts.
You may also opt back in at any time by:
- signing into ParentSquare and changing your notification settings &/OR
- texting the word START to 66458. (This will only resume text messaging to your phone.)