Norton Public Schools now uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
ParentSquare makes it easy to register for ParentSquare from the app. Follow the steps below:
1) Open up the ParentSquare App. Enter your email or cell phone number. The email and/or cell phone number should match what is in your school's information system or database.
Note: If your email or phone number is not recognized by ParentSquare, you can 'Request Access' or call your school office and ask them to update your contact information.
2) Next, create your password and confirm your password. Click Continue.
3) You will receive a registration code via email or text. Enter your registration code and click 'Verify'. This will take you to your ParentSquare home feed!
Note: If your registration link has expired, a new one will need to be sent to you. Please contact the Communications Office (Karina Sallaway | firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask for a new link to be sent to you.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification in your preferred language
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6 p.m. daily
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal