Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year will open on February 22. To be eligible to enter Kindergarten in the Fall of 2021, children must turn 5 on or before August 31, 2021. (DOB on or before 08/31/16)
To begin the registration process, please gather the required documents listed below. Download the K Registration Packet, fill in all necessary fields, and save the new document. To complete the registration process and submit your application please email the completed packet and required documents to Laurie Czazasty at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please be sure to have electronic copies of:
- Proof of Residency (ONE of the following documents):
- Utility bill
- Signed Purchase and Sale (occupancy must take place within sixty (60) days)
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of the most recent Health Record within the last year, including immunizations from the physician.
- Legal court documentation of guardianship (if applicable)- If divorced or separated, you will need to show legal or official court documentation indicating that you are the custodial parent and have physical custody of your child.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification (copy of license)
All documents must be uploaded as a readable pdf or png (picture format) to complete the registration process.
NO child will be able to register without all documentation.