Little Lancers Preschool
The Little Lancers Preschool is a language-based preschool that nurtures and encourages confidence and positive self image. The classrooms are divided into centers designed to foster initiative and independence, as well as socialization, language, readiness skills, and motor development. Teachers encourage children to explore and learn from age-appropriate materials, and every student has access to appropriate educational technology. The Little Lancers Preschool is an integrated preschool program that strives to meet the individual needs of each child participating. The preschool curriculum is aligned to standards outlined by the Massachusetts Department of Education.
3 and 4 day HALF day AM and PM programs
FULL day program option for 4 year olds!
Interest Applications and Information for Community Peer students are now available at the J.C. Solmonese Elementary School or online.
The Preschool is located at 315 West Main Street in Norton, MA.
- December 14, 2020 - Application process begins for current students
- January 6, 2021 - Application process begins for new students
- February 2nd, 2021 - Virtual Open House/Information Session at 5:30 p.m. for new families
- February 8th, 2021 - Application process ends an screening process begins
- February 22nd , March 1st and 8th, 2021 - Individual Screening sessions for new students
- March 12th, 2021 - Acceptance letters sent to families
- April 5th, 2021 - First month deposit due to secure spot
- August 2021 - Teacher placements mailed home
Please call Ann Marie Baker, Early Childhood Coordinator for information at: (508) 285-0129 or email at email@example.com.
Community Peers must reside in Norton, MA, need to be age 3 or 4 by August 31, 2020, and must be toilet trained.
Don't miss out on the Little Lancers Preschool FUN!
If you are interested in becoming a Little Lancer, please contact Mrs. Baker at (508-285-0129) to find out about preschool availability.
AFTER YOU RECEIVE A PLACEMENT NOTICE from Little Lancers Preschool, you should register your child at the SUPERINTENDENT'S OFFICE, 64 West Main Street, Norton.