Our Core Beliefs
In our preschool, we believe...
- that all children can learn.
- in designing safe and nurturing learning spaces for children.
- in providing developmentally appropriate curriculum designed to meet individual student needs.
- in the modeling and teaching of appropriate social skills and interactions.
- in preparing children to be active learners in the 21st century.
- in developing positive self-concepts in every child.
- in promoting respect, acceptance, diversity, and individuality.
- in developing social language, motor skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills, and creativity.