Mission, Vision & Core Values Statement
Guided by our Core Values, the Norton Public Schools, in active partnership with parents and the community, will provide each student with a quality education, one which fosters personal development and intellectual growth and prepares each to contribute and succeed as a productive and responsible global citizen in the 21st century.
The Norton Public Schools, in collaboration with the community, inspires excellence in teaching and learning in order to promote individual talents and maximize each student’s potential.
Core ValuesWe believe in
- creating a safe, secure learning environment where respect, honesty, and appreciation of individual differences are fostered
- cultivating and maintaining partnerships with students, parents, staff and the community
- maintaining rigorous standards and high expectations for all students as keys to academic excellence and life-long learning
- motivating students to become independent learners who take responsibility for their own learning
- offering a balanced curriculum aligned with quality instruction
- inspiring and equipping all students to discover and develop their talents in order to express their unique potential as leaders, critical thinkers, and collaborators
- instilling a sense of pride in our schools and community