Boys & Girls Middle School Soccer
Fall 2018 Season Info
Tryouts will be held September 5th and 6th from 3:15-5:00pm.
Players should bring a ball and plenty of water, as well as all proper equipment (shin guards, cleats, goalie gloves, etc.).
In the case of bad weather, or if a large number of players try out, an alternate tryout date of September 7th may be utilized. Players should also be prepared to bring sneakers in case the gym is utilized due to bad weather.
In order to be eligible to tryout, ALL players must:
- Have a physical on file with the school nurse PRIOR to September 5th.
- Physicals are valid for 13 months from the date of the exam. Doctors may fax the physical to the school nurse, or it can be dropped off before September 5th. DO NOT bring the physical with you to tryouts – the coach cannot take it, it MUST go to the school nurse.
- Be registered on FamilyID.com prior to September 5th.
- Be sure to register for MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCCER and fill out all emergency contact information. You do not need to pay the user fee until after you know if you have made the team.
- You can follow this link: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/norton-high-school or go to the high school athletics page and follow the link there.
Any player not registered on FamilyID or without a valid physical on file with the school nurse WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRYOUT. There are no exceptions to this rule.
If you have any questions, please contact the coaches:
|Boys Coach:|| Girls Coach:|
| Christina Scilingo|