Promote individual talents and maximize each student’s potential.
In active partnership with families and the community, we will foster personal development, intellectual growth, and prepare each student to contribute and succeed as a productive and responsible global citizen.
- Respect: We believe in creating a safe, secure learning environment where respect, honesty, and appreciation of individual differences are fostered.
- Collaboration: We believe cultivating and maintaining partnerships is essential.
- High Expectations: We believe maintaining rigorous standards and high expectations for all students are key to academic excellence and lifelong learning.
- Responsibility: We believe that motivating students to become independent learners leads to taking responsibility for their own learning.
- Equity: We believe in providing all students with a balanced curriculum aligned with quality instruction.
- Pride: We believe in instilling a sense of pride in our schools and community.
Located in the Town of Norton in Southeastern Massachusetts, the Norton Public Schools educates approximately 2,500 students in grades PreK-12. Our five school buildings include one elementary school on the east side of town for students in grades K-3, one elementary school on the west side of town for students in grades PreK-3, one elementary school for all students in grades 4 and 5, one middle school for all students in grades 6-8, and one high school for all students in grades 9-12. You can learn more about each school community by visiting the individual school websites.
We are proud to offer comprehensive educational programs for all of our students. We offer School Choice as an option for students residing outside of the District. Please visit the School Choice page to learn more.
Norton sits 40 miles southwest of Boston and 25 miles northeast of Providence. View the schools page to plan your visit with us.
Superintendent's Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Address: 64 West Main Street, Norton, MA 02766