- Return to School
To begin the registration process, please gather the required documents listed below. Download the correct Registration Packet, fill in all necessary fields, and save the new document. To complete the registration process and submit your application please email the completed packet and required documents to Laurie Czazasty at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please be sure to have electronic copies of:
- Proof of Residency (ONE of the following documents):
- Utility Bill
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Signed Purchase and Sale (occupancy must take place within sixty (60) days)
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of the most recent Health Record within the last year, including immunizations from the physician.
- Legal court documentation of guardianship (if applicable)- If divorced or separated, you will need to show legal or official court documentation indicating that you are the custodial parent and have physical custody of your child.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification (copy of license)
- Transcripts and/or last report card (if applicable)
- Discipline and/or attendance Record (if applicable)
- A copy of current 504/IEP plan (if applicable)
- A copy of MCAS scores (if applicable)
All documents must be uploaded as a readable pdf or png (picture format) to complete the registration process.
Appropriate documentation is required to register a student, however, if you are experiencing homelessness or you are a military family, please contact us to discuss how we can assist you.
Please use the links below for further information